At Exclusive Concepts, Inc. we believe that your work day should be equally challenging as it is fun. We foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our biggest win is our client’s success. We look for talented, spirited, business minded individuals who want to grow with our company. Our team is seeking to add Internet Marketing Specialists to our growing team. This Internet Marketing Professional will report to our Director of Account Management and be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of internet marketing initiatives for an array of e-commerce stores. We are searching for a talented and creative individual with experience in internet/e-commerce marketing to join our team. This candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of internet marketing such as but not limited to PPC, PLA, SEO, email/ social marketing, etc. Day-to-day duties may include performing analysis, as well as creating comprehensive high level internet marketing strategies based on sound research, our proprietary tools and the client’s overall goals. You will be responsible for the communication of these recommendations to clients.
About the Account Manager Role:
- Coordinate business growth strategies with clients that will include SEO, PPC, Conversion Optimization and E-Mail Marketing plans
- Communicate regularly with clients on campaign performance and deliverables.
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly
- Oversee programs and projects on behalf of clients as a dedicated liaison and strategist
- Articulate needs to clients and communicate duties to supporting team of SEOs, Pay- Per-Click Managers, Conversion Specialists and E-Mail Marketing Managers
- Successfully take ownership of the internet space for your clients
- Track and report on campaign results and take part in weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly client status calls.
- Entrepreneurship: Exude a sense of empathy and vision for business owners.
- Leadership: Inspire and lead supporting teams as they work to hit targets for your clients.
- Professionalism: Prepare, execute, and present all work in a highly professional, detail-oriented manner.
- Multi-tasking: Ability to manage several projects and programs in an organized, structured fashion.
- Resourcefulness: Openness to work with others whose strengths can make your work easier and goals more reachable. Must be able to approach unfamiliar situations, projects, and opportunities with confidence and curiosity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertisement or related field.
- Three or more years of online marketing experience with experience and strong expertise with tools such as Google Analytics, Yahoo! Analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be an effective negotiator and communicator with internal and external individuals at all levels. This includes spoken, written, electronic, and presentation skills. Communication should be consistently constructive and professional. Must be a good team player.
- Preferred hands on experience with search marketing (SEO/PPC); e-mail marketing, Conversion Testing is a plus.