Looking for ways to Increase your Average Order Value? Here are some suggestions:
- Volume Pricing – Give your customers an incentive for ordering multiples of the same product.
- Remove “Checkout Now” Buttons – Don’t make it too easy to purchase 1 product if you want your shoppers to purchase multiple items on your site.
- Free Gift Offers – Again, by offering a free gift if the shopper purchases multiple items, you incentivise the shopper to buy more.
- Free Shipping Offers – Try offering Free Shipping for Orders over a certain amount.
- Offer Gift Cards/Certificates for their Next Order – With this idea, you’re incentivizing the customer to not only spend more, but to also return to your site late with their Gift Card.
- Try Out 1 of Exclusive’s On Demand Services! ExclusiveConcepts offers several services that can help increase your Average Order Value.
We’ll go into more detail and provide a more expanded look at each of these preparations in the coming slides.
Our first two suggestions are to use “Volume Pricing” and to “Remove your ‘Checkout Now’ Buttons”:
- Volume Pricing, Gives your customers an incentive for ordering multiples of the same product. During your shopper’s “Buying Process”, this offer gives them pause when considering the quantity they wish to purchase. That pause could be a great catalyst to increased average order value and increased revenue.
- And then Removing “Checkout Now” Buttons, eliminates the chance for a shopper to find one product and commit to checking out in one step. Instead, not having these “Instant Checkout” buttons, again, gives your shopper pause to consider seeing what else they might like to purchase on their site.
Let’s continue on the next slide.
Our 3rd tip is to incentivize your shoppers by making, “Free Shipping Offers”. If you try offering “Free Shipping” for orders over a certain amount, you immediately transform the customer’s thinking process when adding things to their cart, especially when a customer’s “Cart Subtotal” is close to meeting the “Free Shipping” subtotal threshold.
A 4th tip could be to make “Free Gift Offers”. This offer will also remind your shoppers to meet the qualification to get a free gift. Another suggestion is that you could use videos, to show the product in use by the intended recipient envisioned in the copy. But be careful, product videos are often over-scripted and too long. So keep the product videos short & sweet and to the point. But Leave the shopper honestly curious to see the gift in person, if you can. And, if applicable, utilize drama, mystery, suspense, and comedy to set the mood.
Our 5th suggestion is to “Offer Gift Cards/Certificates” for the shopper’s Next Order. This will incentivize the customer to not only spend more, but to also return to your site at some point in the future to complete another purchase with their Gift Card. Which, in turn, could create a routine or trend for these return customers to become Real Return Customers to your site, potentially making your site the first stop fo these users when they’re looking for the product line you have.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least, is to try out any one of our On-Demand Services. We currently have 3 Core Services you could have on your site tomorrow!.
Our Daily Deal Bar, allows you to Schedule and promote site-wide deals, anytime, anywhere, automatically.
Our Time2Buy Service, Motivates unfocused shoppers to buy with a time sensitive offer.
Our CartCloser Service, Displays one last offer to shoppers trying to leave your cart and “Makes them an Offer that they can’t refuse” to close the deal.
Please Try Out 1 of Exclusive Concept’s On Demand Services! ExclusiveConcepts offers several services that can help increase your Average Order Value.