The next mobile-friendly update to the Offers platform has arrived on the heels of EXCLUSIVE’s roll-out of mobile-specific banners for Cart Reminder and Email Booster. With its release of mobile proactive offers, EXCLUSIVE is set to provide customers highly customizable and advanced shopper-targeting features that will give them the power to increase revenue while protecting margins.
For EXCLUSIVE Offers users, the advanced filtering capabilities within proactive offers will unlock a tool belt of features that convert shoppers with increased effectiveness and efficiency. Here are just a handful of examples of what you’ll be able to do:
- Communicate store benefits like same-day free shipping.
- Add click-to-call for shoppers who don’t want to check out through the website on their smartphone
- Inform shoppers about store-wide or product-specific deals
- Create product-based deals that motivate more shoppers to buy
The breadth of customization options allows you to adjust your mobile banner messaging based on exceedingly exact shopping behaviors, inventory goals, time-sensitive purchase windows and more — strategies proven to be effective in desktop environments. The result? More sales, fewer abandoned carts, less pricing slippage and improved conversion rates. Additional proven usage ideas include:
- Incentivize abandoners with tiered offers filtered by shopper type: “The more you buy, the more you save. $10 off $50, $20 off $100, $30 off $150”
- Remind shoppers about “Free shipping on orders over $99” using the cart value filter
- Notify shoppers near warehouses about “Same-day shipping” using location filters
- Create different offers for different brands or categories to maximize sales while protecting your margins
- Exclude MAP products to avoid violating vendor agreements
And because these mobile-friendly banners aren’t included in the group of intrusive interstitials recently outlawed by Google, they’re able to convert mobile shoppers without risking penalization or compromising on proven, customer-converting designs.
Find out more about EXCLUSIVE Offers and its mobile-friendly tools here.
Featured photo credit: Templune