Wednesday, August 20, 2014 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Are you part of the phenomenon? With SEO changes over the past 3 years and PPC competition becoming more aggressive than ever before, savvy online retailers are switching budget to conversion rate optimization (CRO) at a record pace.
The goal of conversion rate optimization is to increase your value per visit. By doubling this metric, you can get by with half the organic traffic, double your acceptable cost per conversion in PPC, ramp up new email acquisitions in double-time, and grow faster than all your competitors while their heads are still spinning.
We’ll cover the following:
• The main theories for your strategy
• Technology requirements for success
• Ideas to fill 12+ months of testing
Nik Rajpal, presenter:
• VP of Client Services at Exclusive Concepts
• Manages the service teams as well as the account managers
• Develops core methodologies and key proprietary technologies
• Noted authority on ecommerce strategy, SEO, paid search and usability
• Speaker at Conversion Conference, SEMPO, Yahoo! Summit and more